Amir Dadon Concert in Yavne



 


Yesterday we went to Amir Dadon 's  concert in Yavne. 

The concert was held in the very nice amphitheater of Yavne. Not lots of people pretty relaxed, no big crowd.

The problem with this concert was that Amir Dadon barely sang 5 songs and as starting singer was invited a guy I never heard of him, named Bar Tzabari. This guy sang a full hour.... Except his persistence in singing, I cannot say that I appreciated any of his activity.

This Bar Tzabari sings the music of the worst type, which is in fashion in Israel named mizrachi music, which for me sounds like an annoying rush, expecting the singer will start crying any second, due to his deep suffering and I still did not mentioned the fact that most of this singers have no voice or a voice like someone catched their ball and would not let them from his hands.

 See below sample of this type of music:

Israeli Mizrachi Music

We came out very disappointed from this concert, because we paid for something and got something totally different. 

For who is interested in Amir Dadon's songs, see below a spotify playlist, though after his behavior in the last night concert, I would better not make him advertisement:

Amir Dadon



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lizoanca

Muzică din Ukraina dinaintea războiului: Okean Elzy